Pro Divers Inc. Privacy and Copyright Policy for www.prodiversstkitts.com
Pro Divers Inc is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pro Divers Inc may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2009.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information that you provide us with.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our web site.
- We may periodically send promotional email, updating you on developments on our site, using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email, or if you provide details for us , by phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the web site according to your interests.
WE WILL NOT PASS YOUR EMAIL TO ANY 3rd PARTY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other web sites
Our web site may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over other web sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
The term ‘Pro Divers Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the web site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site, is subject to the laws of St Kitts and Nevis.
This web site and its content is copyright of Pro Divers Inc © Pro Divers Inc 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the web site as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.