Rescue Diver Course
Prevent problems,solve problems and learn how to help others
The Padi Rescue Diver Course is for serious divers with diving experience:
- The Padi E-Learning option is available and allows you to use the on line eLearning at your own pace.
- The Padi E-Learning option consists of all required course work and your final exam.
- A confined water training session is followed by approx 3 hours on the boat.
- You will learn the skills of self rescue, how to deal with diver stress, in water and underwater rescue, emergency management and much more.
Divers often say that this is the most rewarding course they have ever undertaken.
- Junior divers between the ages of 12 and 15 may also take this course.
- You need to be a Padi Advanced Diver (or equivalent from another agency) to undertake this rescue course. You also require a certification for CPR and basic First Aid. (See details of our EFR course).
- While not mandatory, we recommend that you are an experienced diver to get the best from this course. This course is intensive and will test your abilities.
- Like all Padi courses, the Padi Rescue Diver course is performance based and we only teach our divers in small groups ensuring that each individual receives the assistance they need to get the most from the course.
- At the end of your course you will receive the Padi Rescue Diver certification and you will have learned skills that will support your diving for many years to come.
- There is a medical requirement for all Padi Courses. Download the form here.
Our rates include 2 full ocean dives, all tuition, Padi certification fee, study notes, hire of all required dive gear (inc wet suit and dive computer) and transportation to and from the Frigate Bay area or the cruise ship pier.