Open Water Diver course
Your lifetime passport to a whole new world
The Padi Open Water Course consists of 4 modules:
- Self study using The Padi E-Learning system available for your PC or Tablet.
- A knowledge review session - A quick check of what you have learned and to cover any points you do not understand.
- A confined water section. In the safe and stress free environment of a swimming pool, we teach you the basic skills that all divers need to know. We work with you to master those skills.
- Open water dives. We do 4 dives from the boat (over 2 days) to introduce you to the underwater world and to put into practice the dive skills you have already mastered.
- Juniors between the ages of 10 and 15 may take this course and qualify as a Padi Junior Open Water Diver.
- You need to be able to swim, be comfortable in deep water, and be in reasonable health to undertake this course.
- We teach all of our divers in small groups ensuring that each individual receives the assistance they need to qualify as a Padi Open Water Diver.
- This course is performance based. We will work with you to overcome any difficulties you may encounter. Our Instructors are professional educators with many years of experience.
- At the end of your course you will receive the Padi Open Water Diver certification, which is recognized throughout the world.
- We now teach this course using a both dive tables and a Dive Computer.
- There is a medical requirement for all Padi Courses. Download the form here.
Our rates include 2 full ocean dives, all tuition, Padi certification fee, study notes, hire of all required dive gear (inc wet suit and dive computer) and transportation to and from the Frigate Bay area or the cruise ship pier.