Emergency First Response
Learn a skill for life
Learn skills that save lives
Learn to help others
CPR and First Aid: Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care with AED training.
- This course is for everyone, not just for divers. You will learn serious medical emergency response skills in a positive, "hands on" environment.
- You will independently study the EFR Primary and Secondary Care manual.
- You will then practice with your instructor the skills required to provide basic emergency care. The EFR DVD is also used to provide emergency scenarios and to enhance understanding.
- This course takes around 5 or 6 hours to complete. Every student is given ample time to practice and develop at their own rate.
- There is no minimum age for this course, juniors may enroll providing they are mature enough to understand the training materials and participate in the practice scenarios.
- The only prerequisite for this course is that you are willing to help other people in an emergency.
- You will learn BLS (Basic Life Support), CPR and rescue breathing, preventing and caring for shock, spinal injury management, the use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risks and of course, basic first aid.
- AS AN ADDED BONUS YOU WILL ALSO BE TRAINED FULLY ON THE USE OF AN AED (Automated External Defibrillator).
- For training we have the latest CPR mannequins with audible and visual rate indicators along with an AED trainer with full voice prompts, this ensures a very realistic training experience.
Our Rates include all tuition, EFR certification fee, the EFR Primary / Secondary Care Manual, provision of gloves and facemask's and transportation to and from your hotel.
We can also offer the EFR "Care for Children" course and EFR refresher courses.