Become a dive professional
Take the first step to a whole new career
The Padi Divemaster Course (revised for 2011) consists of :
- Knowledge Development. (Self study and classroom sessions).
- Stamina and water skills assessment.
- Rescue Assessment.
- Skills mastery and demonstration.
- Training exercises (Dive site mapping, kit exchange, and DM conducted programs.
- Participation in Padi courses to develop the skills necessary for assisting students.
- You must be at least 18 yrs of age, fit for diving and submit a medical statement.
- You need to be a Padi Rescue Diver (or equivalent from another agency) to undertake this course.
- Padi Instructor level training begins with the Padi Dive Master course. The Padi Instructor Development course (IDC) assumes that all components of the Divemaster course have been mastered and does not re-cover any of the confined waters skills or knowledge development
Our Rates include all tuition, all dives and the hire of any dive gear you may need. Course materials and final Padi registration fee are extra.