Advanced Diver Course
Learn new skills and become a better diver
The Padi Advanced Open Water Course consists of 5 Adventure Dives and a self study module:
- Self Study (using the Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Manual). The Padi E-Learning option is available for this course.
- A knowledge development session (Half Day). - We work through what you have learned and cover any points you do not understand.
- 5 Specialty Dives from the boat (over 2 days). The Deep and Navigation dives are mandatory.
- You may choose 3 from the following specialist dives: Photography, Boat, AWARE-Fish Identification, Multilevel and Computer, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery or a Wreck Dive. You may also opt to take our Dive One of our Ocean Safety Diver course.
- Juniors between the ages of 12 and 15 may take this course and qualify as a Padi Junior Advanced Open Water Diver.
- You need to be a Padi Open Water Diver (or equivalent from another agency) to undertake this advanced course.
- We teach all of our divers in small groups ensuring that each individual receives the assistance they need to qualify as a Padi Advanced Open Water Diver.
- This course is performance based. We will work with you to overcome any difficulties you may encounter. Our Instructors are professional educators with many years of experience.
- At the end of your course you will receive the Padi Advanced Open Water Diver certification. This shows you are an experienced diver and extends your maximum dive depth to 100ft (30 mtrs).
- There is a medical requirement for all Padi Courses. Download the form here.
Our rates include all tuition, Padi certification fee, the Padi Adventures in Diving Manual, hire of all required dive gear (inc wetsuit) and transportation to and from your hotel.